Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Hello hello anyone out there....

Ok so I know its been ummm....6 months since our last post. Somewhere between holidays, spring break, end of the year parties, Danielle going back to grad school and summer starting we haven't had the time to keep up with the blog but that all changes today.  We are officially back in business.  While I don't have anything exciting to tell you today, I can entice you with great pictures of Stephen, Mom and I riding in a hot air balloon this week.  It was such an amazing experience and as soon as I get my camera cable fixed, you all can see it! 


To do list for tomorrow:
  - Get a camera cable


Until then, be happy to know that we are back and excited to share with you all of our upcoming adventures. 


love. love. love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment