Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Thanksgiving Round 2

On Friday we headed to my family's house back in Burlington to celebrate Thanksgiving with my side of the family.  My brother and his new wife Beth, announced that they were moving to Montreal in the early parts of 2011 because my brother is becoming the general manager of Alcon Canada! :)  While this news broke Lily Gray's heart because Aunt Beth is now her new favorite member of my family, she quickly got over it when she realized that Uncle Alex and Aunt Beth were giving out Christmas presents.  The kids got a new gumball machine- which Lily Gray and all of her friends LOVE, they got a fabulous Woolly Mammoth stuff animal-that they both adore, and some fun light up holiday necklaces and glasses. 


Lily Gray with her new love- Arburn Tex Flournoy (aka Woolly Mammoth!)

No comments:

Post a Comment